Website under construction - check back soon!
Our ladies have had it with being made to feel bad for looking sexier and larger than life.
Check out our Slutty Gingerbread cookie cutters for stunning bakes that ooze spice, body-confidence and a devil-may-care attitude!
- Our unique 4 Slutty Gingerbread™ cookie cutters
- A beautiful copper / rose gold finish
- Gift box packaging
- Inspiration booklet
For 30 ginger ladies:
340g plain flour
½ tsp salt
1½ tsp grated nutmeg*
1½ tsp ground cloves*
2 tsp ground cinnamon*
4-6 tsp ground ginger
225g unsalted butter, softened
340g soft brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
75g crystallised ginger, finely chopped
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and spices together into a mixing bowl.
2. Beat together the butter and sugar, and then add the egg, beating it in gradually, so the mixture doesn't curdle. Stir into the flour to make a dough, and then mix in the crystallised ginger.
3. Put the dough between two sheets of clingfilm, and roll out to the thickness of a £1 coin. Refrigerate for half an hour. Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
4. Cut out the biscuits, and put on a greased baking tray. Cook for about 10 minutes.
This recipe is leaning heavily on the Guardian's perfect gingerbread recipe, we've just changed a few things to make sure your ladies don't get the perfect, well-rounded shape.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection